Treatments Provided at CLC
Cosmetic Laser Center offers treatments to help with numerous imperfections.
This includes unwanted hair, brown spots, sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles, scars, acne, loose skin, large pores, Rosacea, melasma and veins.
List of Services:
- Laser Hair Removal - Do you have unwanted body hair in places where hair shouldn't exist? More details
- FotoFacial - Are you looking for a way to slow the aging process? This treatment has become extremely popular. More details
- Microdermabrasion - This treatment will help repair damaged outer layers of skin on your face. More details
- Permanent Cosmetics - The solution to re-doing your makeup after working out, eating a meal or simply after drinking a cup of coffee. More details
- Chemical Peels - A safe and painless process to remove a micro-thin top layer of your skin to give you plumper, healthier, younger cells. More details
- ClearLight Acne Treatment - An FDA approved system that works without drugs, pain or downtime. More details
- Fillers - Facial wrinkles and creases come with age. This process helps reverse the breakdown of the fibers under your skin. This includes Collagen and Restylane treatments. More details
- CHANGES Body Reshaping - This is the revolutionary system to help with inch reduction, cellulite, sagging skin stretch marks and much more. More details
- Vein Treatments - This treatment is geared to greatly reduce visible spider veins. More details
- Skin Tightening - This procedure is designed to remodel the collagen in your body to bring back the skin you used to have. The GentleMax laser can be used on both your face and body.More details
- Chromo Light Therapy- Non-invasive, LED light for treatment of stretch marks, scars, red ruddy skin, acne, and much more. More details
- Brown Spot Treatment-This procedure is designed to get rid of brown spots anywhere on the face and body. More details
Call us to set up your FREE, no-obligation consultation today!
Want to get information on specials and new procedures?
Cosmetic Laser Center Best of St. Peters!
Fourth year in a row!